So by now you’ve experience with HearMeOut and you’re getting used to the having your voice heard by the world, or at least by your followers in the app.
One of the best ways to get new followers to your HearMeOut profile is simply to have your social network profiles work for you.
It’s SO easy to share your posts to other platforms, here’s what you do:
1. Record your post, that’s where you start
2. Choose an interesting description and hashtag, they will follow the post when its shared across Facebook and Twitter
3. Post it to your feed
4. See these three little dots underneath the post? Click it
5. Share the post to Facebook and Twitter easily, or copy the link to the post if you want to post is someplace else (Instagram? Pinterest? Your Blog?)
After you’ll have your post shared around the web, more and more people will play your post, join HearMeOut, follow you and you’ll become the star of your town.
- Three Ways To Find Interesting Content On HearMeOut
- 3 Things You Should Know About HearMeOut
- How to Boost The Engagement and Reach for Your HearMeOut Posts
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us at [email protected]